DSpace-CRIS is the first free and open-source extension of DSpace for Research Data and Information Management ever developed.
DSpace-CRIS has the institutional repository as its core component, providing high visibility online of the collected information and objects. DSpace-CRIS broadens DSpace functionality and expands its data model while remaining aligned with its code base.
DSpace-CRIS adopts and ensures compliance with international standards and practices to facilitate interoperability, data transfer and sharing. Key features:
- Full ORCID v3 integration (push/pull information)
- Integration with dozen external data sources, including commercial ones, to retrieve bibliographic and bibliometric data
- Support for decentralised management, self-service researcher profile management and approval workflows
- Aligned to the latest OpenAIRE Guidelines for Literature Repositories, Data Archives and CRIS Managers
- Data quality tools ensure that your information is always complete and accurate
Join the international community of leading institutions using DSpace-CRIS.